"North Village Church is a family who places Jesus at the center of our lives so that it moves us to chase after every man, woman, and child in Greater Austin to experience the life-transforming power of Jesus Christ."
How do we do that?
Personal Ownership: We want to expose our need for Jesus so that it stirs our hearts for others.
- Connecting to Jesus (Sunday morning)
- Connecting to North Village Church (Community Groups)
- Connecting to the Community (Primarily through serving Pillow Elementary; Aquapalooza, Spring Fling, and Education Connection )
Partnering with Established Churches: Our pastors/leadership meet every month with established churches in the community to prayerfully consider how we can partner together to chase after every man, woman, and child in Greater Austin. A few examples have been:
- Art of Neighboring Collective
- Prayer walking together
- Good Friday Collective
- Greater Austin Initiative
Planting New Churches: We have partnered with Hill Country Bible Church and Acts 29 Network to financially support new churches. We have also helped develop and train pastors who are starting churches around the world. Here is a quick snapshot: